Selasa, 18 September 2012

[Asian On Air Program] Must To Do List in Korea!

I created this post for Asian On Air Program. I have posted the Indonesian version before for Touch Korea Tour Event, but unfortunately that time I lost. So, I joined this program and wish me luck!

I have many dreams. One of them is I want to go to Korea! From many years ago, I did have a dream to go around the world, exploring each country (for free), but lately my dreams leads to one country, KOREA! Yup, maybe you can say I'm also a "victim" of the Korean virus which now widespread in our beloved country. Regardless, of all sorts of trappings Korean pop phenomenon, I also like the Korean culture! I'm glad to see a thriving country but they did not abandon their original culture. This is what adds my love for this ginseng country (and certainly adds my desire to go there).

Now, before I go there, I even made a list of plans that I MUST do if go to Korea! Want to know what? Okay, check this out!

1.  Fangirling

As a Fangirl, surely the first thing I want to do is Fangirling! This is a great opportunity, being in one country with our idol. If possible, I want be a stalker for the whole day to meet my idol (criminal mind). Okay, that’s overkill, for sure I will do the usual things like Korean fangirls do.

First, visit JYP entertainment. As a Hottest whose the idol is under the auspices of JYPE, I'd love to visit the "headquarters" from my idol. Well, though i can not get in, but looks at JYPE building from the close was make me satisfied too. I also will not forget to visit dunkin donuts cafe in front of the JYPE building. In there I can see a collection of posters and artist's signature from JYPE. While enjoying the food, I can sit and staring around JYPE building. Who knows suddenly 2PM or other JYPE artists appear. So, I can rush out and ask for a signature. Hehe :p

JYPe Building

2PM's Poster in Dunkin Donuts

JYP's Signature in Dunkin Donuts

Second, buy K-Pop CDs and Merchandise! This must be done by a fangirl, especially non-native Korean like me. Buy fan goodies direct from Korea definitely feels different. Well, as a student with barely budged, of course I also have to choose the right place to shop for all of it. When viewed from Korea travel book that I have (read: SeoulVivor) place for shopping cheap fan goodies were in ​​Myeongdong area, precisely in the Myeongdong Underground Mall. Fan goodies which sold in this place relatively cheaper if compared to other places in Korea (at least that was mentioned in this book).

Myeongdong Underground Mall

Last, watch Korean music program! Surely you know that in Korea are also many music programs like Dahsyat or Inbox in Indonesia, right? Yep, Korean music programs are diverse too. There is Music Bank, M! Countdown, SBS Inkigayo, and so forth. When i went to Korea, I want at least watch one of these programs. And it would be better if there is 2PM. Oh ya, I get some information from SeoulVivor. If we want watching Korean music programs we must register first. The ways are also varied, ranging from queuing up for tickets, till get elected by the official fanbase idol. Waw, that’s not like in Indonesia. In Indonesia watching some music programs we actually paid. lol

2. Visit ALL Tourism Places in Korea

All? It was really greedy huh? But if remember there are many interesting tourism places in Korea I really want to visit ALL! It turns out, tourism in Korea did not less cool than in Indonesia. But than I actually considered greedy, I'll select some tourism places only. And my choice fell to..... * jeng jeng jeng * (okay this is excessive)

First, Namsan Seoul Tower! Although to be honest, I do not have a boyfriend, but I think I was curious with the tower which filled with love locks. I'm more curious about this place while reading a novel set in Korea, Infinitely Yours. In that novel, the two main characters is not a pair of lovers, but they are falling in love after put a pair of locks on N. Seoul Tower. Well, who knows I can be like that, hehe.

N. Seoul Tower

Love Lock in N. Seoul Tower

Later, after much consideration, I chose to go to Nami Island! If there is Bali island which famous in Indonesia, in Korea they have Nami Island. This island which often used as the set of k-drama seems has become own characteristics for Korea. Somebody says, when we go to Korea but not go to Nami Island is like have not been to Korea. I also want to see the relics of k-drama Winter Sonata that exist on this island. Who knows I suddenly found a handsome guy in Korea and can enjoy a romantic love story at Nami Island like in the story of Winter Sonata...  #hope

Forests which often passed by Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon in drama series Winter Sonata

Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon's Statue  in Nami Island

3.  Media Visit

Well, maybe for other my plan was a little weird but, as a student majoring in communication sciences concentration of broadcasting, I'd love to make a trip to the media in Korea. I want to see how a program is produced, either on television or on the radio. I want to learn from Korea about making their events which seems always interesting (for me). In addition, as a broadcaster, I also wanted to see how the actual radio broadcast in Korea.

SHINee in Arirang Radio

Arirang TV

Nah, for this one there are some media (especially television) which does have a studio tour program. One of them is KBS (Korean Broadcasting System) which holding KBS Suwon Studio. In KBS Suwon Studio we can see where they produce a drama or other facilities. There was also an Arirang Studio Tour. Arirang TV is an English-language international television station owned by South Korean. Arirang also open a tour program for visitors. The difference with KBS, on Arirang Studio Tour we not only can see the production in television studio, but we can also see the radio broadcast as well. And hoe to register it is also easier than the KBS because it can be through by email.

KBS Office

Well, that's my MUST to do list if one day I get a chance to go to Korea. Do you also have the same plan with me? Or do you have a plan that's more cool than mine? Let's share friends, comments box is open for you who want to share your stories too! ^^


note:
The first photo is made by me
other photos credit to uploader via google

1 komentar:

  1. Hai Wafda :0
    its a great post...
    Sincerely hope that you can win the contest :)

    I really want to go to Nseeoul Tower, too bad we didnt have time to go there :(

    Fighting!

    BalasHapus